Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How can I get rid of bacterial vaginosis?

Some newer Tip vaginosis Evaluation: question of Livy ? How can I get rid of bacterial vaginosis I thought I had a yeast infection, but I do not know. I'm sure if one thing is not there, I have bacterial vaginosis. Can a person tell me how to naturally get rid of it. No doc if you plaƮt.Merci Very best Answer: Answer by Raven ewww.Je do not know how things work there .. I better stay away from them. Hahhasrry for pain for Add your own answer in the comments!

Bacterial Vaginal Infection

1 comment:

  1. This article was very interesting. I am a 32 year old mother of 2. I’ve struggled with yeast infections as well as bacterial infections for over a decade. I would have to treat both BV as well as yeast infection which followed the treatment as it killed the good bacterial as well. Over the years my doctor has prescribed me a monthly renewal of Metronidazole, vaginal cream form, which I was told to take nightly. Obviously it helped prevent the reoccurring BV but it was messy and affected my sex life, and my husband didn’t like that. I was also taking flagyl, pill form, to treat the BV. My BV and yeast infections were occurring so frequently I was taking the prescriptions every 4-6 weeks.
    Overtime my body began to become immune to the medications. The original dosage amount, twice daily for 7 days, was increased to 10 day supply. Then eventually that turned into 2 weeks,14 day supply. Over the years my dosage had doubled! It seemed nothing was working but instead it was getting worst. so i did some research myself so i found someone testimony about how she was cure from BV by a herbal doctor called oshuku so i contacted him and he said he have the cure which he called natural herbs and root and that his going to prepare it for me to drink for Two week so i was curious so i gave it a try. He sent me the medicine which i actually started drinking in less than One week i started seeing some changes and before i finished taking the medicine my BV was gone. Contact him to day at droshuku@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete